Krafto E-commerce just got better. Since our last release, we've added new website & Microsoft Dynamics 365BC enhancements. Introducing our newest features!
New website features:
- We added a button ''Where Used'' - you can now track where the ingredient or item is being used.
- Automatic filter for the period of last 12 months has been implemented. Users can check historical stock purchase or sales prices.
- ''Special selection'' feature added. Your shoppers can now select variables for items - such as cooking method, shoe size, wheat type.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC Enhancements:
- Inter-department sales weekly report enhancement. We've made adjustments to Unit of Measure fields.
- Additional columns, such as Leftovers % were inserted into ''last week forecast''.
- ''Scheduled job'' rule created for the Sales Forecast automated e-mail.
- We added a sales forecast for the period of ''last 5 weeks''.
- We configured an items list to exclude from ''auto leftovers''. This means you now can make a list of food products that will not be accounted in auto leftovers report.
- ''Location code'' field created. You can now generate sales forecasts & various other reports for specific locations or branches, using location ID.
Interested in learning more about Krafto E-Commerce?