At Tenging, we nourish a connection between technology and business growth for our clients. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization's priorities. As part of the ongoing growth, we are looking for a proficient Project Manager (PM).
What you will bring:
- Experience in project budget control while ensuring profitability.
- Experience in the preparation of project plans and coordination of teamwork.
- A dynamic personality, effective at engaging and influencing various audiences.
- Project risk management experience.
- Professional negotiation/communication experience, verbal and written, with clients and partners situated in various locations throughout the globe. The ability to work with different time zones is a must.
- An ability to communicate clearly with peers across multiple teams and eagerness to try new applications and working methods.
- Fluency in English.
- Understanding and adhering to the Agile project management best practices.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Experience managing complex SASS/enterprise-level applications.
- The first interview is to get to know each other, discuss your previous projects, and check whether there is synergy.
- For the second interview - we’ll ask you to come to the office (if applicable).
- Official offer.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- In-house professional development.
- Work from the cozy office in Vilnius city center with Free parking.
- Remote or work-from-home options with a home office budget.
- Ergonomic chairs and standing desks are only a tiny part of Tenging’s lifestyle initiative.
- Team-building activities for employees and their families.
- Flexible work schedule / work-life balance.
- Required breaks & paid lunches.
- Performance bonuses.
- Paid holidays.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria. We’d still love to hear from you if you think you’d be an excellent fit for this role! Please send us your CV to email@example.com