We are an independent team of LS Central 365 Experts creating solutions for retail and hospitality businesses. Believing each cooperation is far more than a business deal and aiming to bridge the gap between the solution and the end user, Tenging reflects its core idea through the brand name, which means "connection" in the Icelandic language.
What you will do:
- You will build and maintain the entire product, from infrastructure to interface.
- Working directly with an existing engineering team to design, develop and maintain a sophisticated and modern web application.
- Take a prominent role in designing and implementing improvements to the core of the product.
- Working with the QA team and fixing bugs in the existing system.
- Take ownership of new features and write clean, maintainable code to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Take an active role in developing more junior engineers (optional).
What you will bring:
- Proficiency with the Vue framework and its core principles, such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Vuetify or Quasar.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, and Vue Router.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass/Less.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Familiarity with E2E testing.
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git.
- Previous experience with Node.js is a plus.
- Experience refactoring and improving existing features.
- Experience working with Figma.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- In-house professional development.
- Work from the cozy office in Vilnius city center with Free parking.
- Remote or work-from-home options with a home office budget.
- Ergonomic chairs and standing desks are only a tiny part of Tenging’s lifestyle initiative.
- Team-building activities for employees and their families.
- Flexible work schedule / work-life balance.
- Required breaks & paid lunches.
- Performance bonuses.
- Paid holidays.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria. We’d still love to hear from you if you think you’d be an excellent fit for this role! Please send us your CV to email@example.com