We seek a self-motivated, ambitious, and competitively driven candidate to develop net-new clients while establishing relationships with C-level executives. A combination of prospecting, lead generation, facilitating sales cycles and seeing through sales to service transition for won opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop a strategy to win new revenue aligned with targets promoting Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central, D365 F&O products.
- Build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients & partners but also internally within the Tenging organization, where an open and team-oriented culture prevails.
- Align with the marketing team and report directly to the CEO.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet monthly/quarterly/annual quota requirements.
- Build relationships with crucial partners, exploring mutually beneficial routes to market and selling approaches.
- Participate in Tenging marketing efforts, including thought leadership, client showcasing, events and conferences.
- Correct identification of business functions suffering the most and facilitate the ability to upsell functions/modules instead of the whole ERP.
- Maintain a high daily activity level, including customer calls, meetings, and pipeline management.
- Qualify new opportunities, present Tenging solutions, overcome objections, negotiate, and close leads over the phone or other communication mediums.
- Advise on key growth areas for future sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience in selling ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central, D365 F&O).
- Experience in sales techniques such as face-to-face, social selling, and networking.
- Experience in hunting for new business & prospecting worldwide.
- Exceptional sales skills, including needs diagnosis, storytelling, objection handling, answering tricky questions, and closing leads.
- Continuously learn our products and customize demos/conversations to fit prospects' needs.
- English skills equivalent to C1 or above
- Coachable and accountable.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in selling consulting-based solutions.
- Translate IT-based requirements into a business-driven ERP solution, which aligns with our client's business strategy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- In-house professional development.
- Work from the cozy office in Vilnius city center with Free parking.
- Remote or work-from-home options with a home office budget.
- Ergonomic chairs and standing desks are only a tiny part of Tenging’s lifestyle initiative.
- Team-building activities for employees and their families.
- Flexible work schedule / work-life balance.
- Required breaks & paid lunches.
- Performance bonuses.
- Paid holidays.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of the criteria. We’d still love to hear from you if you think you’d be an excellent fit for this role! Please send us your CV to email@example.com